Friday, June 24, 2016

One Year

So.
Hello.
I'm back.
For my annual post.
Okay, not really.
About being back I mean.
Maybe.
Anyways, a lot has been going on here in Flat Tire Land!
Moving and shaking!
That's me!
There's some stuff we need to catch up on and some new stuff happening:



















The jewelry enameling kit that came in the mail today.
That's right bling fans!
I'm making jewelry!
Well okay, that's a bit subjective as I'm not sure I'm actually making jewelry and not just a whole bunch of you know what.
More on this later.
I've also changed from photo teacher to ceramic teacher and there's a whole story there too.
Well okay, not too much in one sitting.
We got all year.
I think.
The Flat Tire presses are rolling again!
Read all about it!

2 comments:

Trevor Woodford said...

Welcome back.... So glad that you are posting on the Flat Tire blog again.....you have been missed.

limom said...

Thanks! great to hear from you Trevor!
Hopefully I'll be here a bit more consistently...
Maybe.