Saturday, December 13, 2014

It's New!

Sort of.
I mean it is new but I already sort of used it.
So it's not really new but used.
If you know what I mean.
Anyways, a while back I started thinking that I needed a new hat.
Not just any hat, but like a new high tech version of that bicycling favorite well, the bicycle hat.
Or cap.
Or whatever you prefer.
So off to the eVilness I went and lo and behold I found this:



















The Headsweats cycling cap is cap just like a well, cycling cap only the visor is bit longer.
It also has a reflective strip on top and under, you know, for those after dark excursions.
It's made of some new high tech moisture wicking fast drying head conforming stretch material and I gotta say that I like it.
You can really feel the wind blowing on yer head.
Well what do you expect when you're Super Sonic.
Or subsonic.
Flat Tire recommended.
I was quite the hat wearer way back when, now not so much.
Well since I got this newfangled bicycle cap, I thought why not a non bicycle hat?



















A really flat hat.
I've always wanted a beret.
I don't know why.
Well now I have one.
Not sure how I feel about it.
Yet.
So then while I was on the hat site, I couldn't help but take a look around.
Just browsing don't you know.
Well I didn't browse for long:



















I've never wanted a porkpie hat, but now I have one.
I sort of like it, but the brim is way too small so that's right, you guessed it, I'm now on a Quest For Hats (QFH!)!
It's like now that I'm wearing one, I kinda like it.
Besides, a hat will soon be requisite wear as I groom myself for the uh, Kojak look.
I also need a new helmet since I broke the visor off my old one.
It's still wearable and I suppose I should use it since I got that new bicycle cap.
Speaking of bicycles, I picked this up today:



















Oh yeah baby!
Back on two wheels!
New to me bicycle at the scene of the crime.
More on this later.

No comments: