Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Final

So.
How are you?
Hope all is well out there in Bloggerland!
Moi?
Well I've been busy as usual.
Work stuff don't you know.
I've also been a riding my bicycle.
My bicycle.
That took about two weeks.
From the bicycle to my bicycle I mean.
Rolling, rolling, rolling.
I've mostly been out doing four or five mile jaunts, here and there.
You know, getting the ole legs back to steam piston like form.
Sort of.
Been out riding at night too; just got back about an hour ago from a short trip around the park.
Lemme see if my Prevaricating Garmin still works:



What I've found is that I really miss riding around.
So much so that it's become more about riding around than stopping and taking pictures.
I mean mostly I'm a riding around and I don't want to stop!
Okay, not really.
I stop sometimes:

















There I am with my boat in the background.
Okay, not really.
About the boat part.
It was my boat but I had to sell it.
Okay, not really.
About both parts.
So anyways, I've been a busy a riding and goofing and a riding and a goofing.
Then there's work.
I got that big Art Festival coming up and I have a few loose ends to take care of.
Seems like you always have time then all of a sudden the deadlines loom!
Looming very close they are; we are a go on April 14!
Two weeks!
Okay, less riding and goofing and more a working and well, a working!
Except maybe at night:

















I think maybe I'm still allowed to goof around at night.
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Darin said...

Goofing around is approved 24/7. Especially in Hawaii.

Steve A said...

That bottom photo does NOT look like it came from an ancient film camera!