Friday, February 14, 2014

I Want It Now!

Dangnammit!
Now, now, now!
Okay, not really.
Especially since now costs so much.
In camera years.
I said I wouldn't do it.
I did it anyways.
I was made an offer I couldn't refuse.
Thirty bucks:

















I was a cruising around on Sunday, you know, out there working for you, the reader, when I stopped off in the ole pawn place and lo and behold what do we have here?
One of them Fuji Instax camera thingys that make instant pictures!
How much?
Really?
Sold!
The usual routine.
There was even film still in the camera, like two frames.
Which is like two dollars in Fuji Instax money.
It is pretty cool though:

















Wait for it:

















That's right electronic device fans!
A picture of the camera that took these pictures!

















Well.
That was sort of like using a dollar bill to light a cigarette.
In a Fuji Instax kind of way.
Truthfully, I don't know why I bought it, I don't really know exactly what kinds of pictures I'm going to take with it.
An offer I couldn't refuse.
Gotta watch out for those and step out of the way.
If you know what I mean.
In real camera news:

















This time I made the offer that wasn't refused.
Sort of.
More on that bad boy later.
While I wonder if it will ever end.
I hope so.
Maybe.

No comments: