Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Under the Weather

It's been raining off and on here for the past week, typical winter weather.
Unfortunately I've been under it, walking around with a cloud in my head nursing a cold I picked up probably from walking around in the rain last weekend.
I've also been dealing with some issues at work, getting some paper work out just before the deadlines hit me in the face.
When it rains, it pours.
Don't you know.
Anyways, I did manage to get out on Saturday in a brief moment of sunshine:


































As you can see I had some problems framing my pictures.
I don't know if it was because I was not feeling well or what but all my pictures came out crooked!
Okay, I was using that camera with the oldfangled framing thingys on top but still, it was like I was walking around sideways!
Boy will I be happy when all the green stuff stops coming out of my nose.
Okay, you didn't need to hear that.
Then again maybe that's why my head was all leaning in one direction:

















I better lay off the camera when I'm feeling under the weather.
Or maybe I can wear the camera bag on the other shoulder.
Or something.
Anyways I've been pretty much holed up at the Command Center all week and I'm getting sort of restless what with the rain and all.
I did want to take some rain pictures:
















I got as far as my lanai using my long lens.
I was thinking about going out but I didn't want to get like sicker.
If you know what I mean.
Okay, so I'm going to drop a couple of tabs of Nyquil and hit the ole rack and hopefully I feel better tomorrow.
Maybe I can go out and play in the rain.
Then again, maybe not.