Monday, September 2, 2013

Cold Beverage Awesomeness

The most awesome cold beverage ever invented!
No really.
Have I ever led you, the reader, astray?
Well, okay there are more awesome cold beverages out there, but this one is legal to drive with:



















Sixteen ounces of blue slushy goodness!
Well almost sixteen ounces.
It's so awesome I just couldn't wait for pictures:



















The perfect reward for after that long ride or after carrying boxes and boxes o'stuff up and down the stairs.
Which I have been doing all weekend long.
The carrying boxes part.
The front room looked like this:



















Then after another load of uh, stuff it looked like this:



















Wait.
Let's call a spade a spade.
It's not uh, stuff.
It's a load of crap.
I got a lot o'crap.
Not too bad you say.
That's just the front part.
The back part looks like a bomb exploded at a really bad garage sale:



















I ain't kidding you, I got a lot o'crap!
There's still more to come as I got at least another couple of car loads back at the other place.
One thing is for sure, I am simplifying.
The ole if you haven't used it in a year rule applies.
Well, except for tools and stuff.
Maybe.
I still got my roll cab and top chest tool box thingy and I'm not sure exactly where it should go.
Doesn't exactly match the decor don't you know.
Still I need it, you know, just in case I decide to cut open some walls or something.
The good thing is I got a space for all my bicycle jerseys:



















The bad thing is I still haven't even moved my bicycles here.
The ole Rockhopper is still in the back of my car and the two road bikes are in my classroom at school.
The good thing is that school is like right across the street, less than a five minute walk.
The New Flat Tire Command Center.
World domination starts here.
As soon as I get rid of all these boxes.

No comments: