Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Early Edition

Almost there.
Lemme tell you, it was harder than I thought.
All this moving.
This will probably the last Edition from the old Flat Tire, the next report coming from the New Flat Tire.
I got maybe four more boxes o'stuff to pack then I'm off!
In fact, I should be going.
I gotta straighten out the new place.
Don't you know:

















I still don't know how I'm going to handle living without cable.
I thought about getting a new TV and hooking it up to the computer so at least I can stream some shows, but we'll see how I do without first.
The tube for me is mostly white noise, except when Law & Order is on.
My entertainment center, for now:

















I have plenny to keep me busy anyhow as I got boxes o'stuff piled up all over the place:

















I gotta say, I'm not quite sure how I feel about all this moving; I mean my feelings are mixed.
It's hard to leave someplace you've been for a long time, yet any place new is something of an adventure.
More on this later.
Back to packing.

No comments: