Friday, June 20, 2014

Back in Mud

So.
Three weeks in to summer.
What have I done?
Not too much.
Besides some laziness drills.
Okay, it's time to get going:

















All stocked up!
Now, what to take pictures of?
I went out the other day, I had to stop by the FedEx place to pick up some books.
More on that later.
I did manage to get off some frames and then I found myself here:

















I pass by all the time and had heard good things so I figured hey! I'm hungry, I got some time.
Why not?

















Okay, they should change the name of the place to GAGILLION because that's how many pounds I gained in about a half hour.
I only ate half the stuff because I still had to walk home and I didn't feel like sleeping outside on the sidewalk if I finished it all.
My mission this summer is to explore some of the food places I pass by all the time, usually at night, and give them a go.
Problem is there are like TWO GAGILLION places around here and I'm actually trying to lose weight!
I may have to put off them laziness drills.
More so because I'm actually teaching a ceramics class:

















Back in the mud baby!
The thing is, I'm teaching 3rd to 6th graders.
Kids.
Actually it's going pretty good as these kids are into it:


















We're in our second of five weeks and they're coming along pretty well.
I wanted to do this to get some studio time, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen.
I can use the studio, but just don't have the time.
Yet.
I'm still figuring out what I can and cannot do.
If you know what I mean.
I did start on this:

















More in this later.

No comments: