Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Early Edition

Wow!
Summer is just flying by!
So many things to do, so little time.
Business as usual.
So anyways, the other day, I headed the other way on my walk and ended up near Aloha Tower.
Not at the tower, just near.
I got some shots on the way:


























Roadside pottery sale.
Actually all this stuff was stacked up in a semi empty parking lot.
I wanted to get to the harbor to catch the sunset I just about made it:

























I like these color shots where it looks almost black and white and there's just a touch of color to keep it honest.
I also shot some real black and white:


























There must be a GAGILLION photographers taking pictures of the sunset everyday.
Probably one of the most cliché shots ever.
So how to make it not.
Cliché that is.
I think adding foreground or silhouette makes it more interesting so that's what I've been working on.

















Although just the sunset is kinda nice too.
I was about to leave when the sky turned red and some dudes came to fish so I stayed for just a bit more:



























I actually prefer twilight over sunset.
I guess it's because its the real change from day to night and well, I like night better than day.
Sort of.
I'm scanning the night shots now.
Stay tuned.

No comments: