Monday, August 30, 2010

As Promised

Before I go ahead and unveil the new and improved UFT, let me just say that I just went through the worst 90 minutes of my life.
I don't usually use the word hate for I think it's an ugly and distasteful word, but I can honestly say tonight that I freakin hate going to dialysis when I'm sick!
For some odd reason, my body drives up the temperature and I suffer some serious chills!
I thought bike riding was my penance.
No sirree Bob, this is some serious suffering!
Okay, enough of that.
I mean I'm still sitting here typing right?
Okay, despite the fact that I feel like I've just been run over by a truck that backed up and ran me over again and again, I bring to you, the reader, the World Wide Debut of the the New and Improved UFT:



Boy, talk about anti-climactic!
Sorry folks, one pic is all you get for now.
I'll go over the good and the bad later as I'm on the verge of some serious collapse.
Just need to break this fever and I'll be peachy keen!
I think.

No comments: