Monday, December 26, 2011

Vacation From My Vacation

Which is what I need.
Seriously, I haven't worked this hard since well, the same time last year!
So far, since school let out, I think I've had only three days off, days where I could just kick back at home and watch Law & Order.
Mostly it's been mud and breathing in bamboo dust.
Which is has a sort of pleasant smell.
The bamboo dust I mean.
I think I'm going to get some small bamboo plants, you know for the lanai, so that I'll be able to hear the bamboo rustling in the wind.
Very zen.
Don't you know.
Anyways, all I know is that this had all better be worth it and that frame I'm a gonna order with the bamboo funds better be freakin spectacular!
Speaking of That Thing Which I Will No Longer Name(TTWIWNLN), I've got some late breaking news.
More on this later.
Well, I got like three more days of bamboolage then I can finally rest.
Maybe even get on my bicycle.
Three more days of this:



Oh the carnage!
Normally I'd feel sort of bad, about all the bamboo, but it sort of grows like a weed and it grows pretty darn fast.
Like a grass, which is what bamboo is.
Large grass sculpture:



Those are the ones that will go to some businesses or something, at this point I don't really care where they're going, as long as they're going.
Someplace.
Which they were:



All loaded up and going someplace.
I just have to remind myself of a simple equation: bamboo = new frame.
Boy, let me tell you, it's hard to keep remembering that.
Especially when I can be doing something else.
Like kicking it back and watching Law & Order.
If you know what I mean.

No comments: