Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Working Vacation

Is what this is.
I swear, I'd rather be back at work.
Cause lemme tell you, I'm working harder now that I'm off than when I'm actually on.
If you know what I mean.
You don't?
Well today for instance, I was up around the same time as when school is in, except that instead of heading for school, I was headed deep into the jungles of well, here.
Which normally would be all fine and dandy but it's been raining off and on for the last week or so and where I was it was mostly on.
Raining on me I mean.
The thing is, that's where the bamboo grows.
Deep in the jungle where there's like plenty of wetness.
So anyways, I was off at the crack of dawn, and I returned after darkness fell.
Boy am I bushed!
I didn't even have time to take any pictures!
Well okay, I got one picture:



If you squint yer eyeballs and look through the trees you can see the stream, where the water is all brown from the rain.
No flooding like the last time, but when the water gets brown, it usually means you should keep an eye peeled for flash flooding.
Anyways, all I got was that one pic and like I'm a picture taking fiend!
Busy I was harvesting the bamboo for the kadomatsu.
More on this later.
Now, I just want to lie down a bit, and well, lie down.
Vacation, smacation.
I swear I get more rest at work.
On the other hand, what I'm doing now is a major contributor to the Flat Tire Bicycle Blingness Fund(FTBBF), a fund that needs to be replentished yearly as there are no major contributors.
There are of course, major expenditures.
So it's Hi Ho Hi Ho!
Off to work I go!
Oh boy.

2 comments:

John Romeo Alpha said...

I look at the kodamatsu photos, and I want to miter those tube ends to fit together.

limom said...

Bamboo bicycle!
Maybe.