Monday, December 23, 2013

Stuck

No juice in the car battery.
I knew it was coming and was just hoping it would last long enough to get me to The Warehouse so I could get a new one.
Battery I mean.
So now I'm a waiting for the the work truck to come and pick me up so I can do the bamboo thing and change my battery later.
So I figured I'd post up some of the pictures from the other day:





















Some of the boats have interesting names, I wish I knew what was behind them.
I don't usually shoot noir et blanc during the daylight hours so this was sort of a test for me.
The difficult part was metering the scene and choosing the correct exposure:




























Okay I better go down and wait for the work truck.
Don't want to miss out on all that bamboo!
Not.

No comments: