Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Early Editon

Okay it's like this.
I need to punch out 32 posts in like four days.
Without Blogger freezing up on me.
Arrrggghh!
Hello, Mr. Blogger? Mr. Flat here.  Uh, I don't quite know how to break this to you, but this newfangled Blogger sort of sucks.
Huh? Nothing you can do?  Lookee here, it's all fine and dandy for like a minute or two then the screen does it's best impression of zero degrees Kelvin and all hell freezes over.
What? Live with it?!
Yes, I know it's free.
Okay, I suppose you're right.
I mean what do I expect for free.
Huh?
Use Googlio Chrome?
Okay so I've logged off of IE and I'm now on Goolgio Chrome and this better work.
So anyways, I need like 32 posts in four days cause I got like this quota I'm trying to hit.
See what happens when you get lazy and wait until the last minute?
I sort of saw this coming about a month ago and I was trying to get to my milestone in posts around the same time as The Flat Tire Troisieme Anniversaire.
We'll see how it goes.
Anyways, it's going to be a long hard four days ahead as knocking out 32 posts ain't exactly childs play.
I mean first of all, something has to happen.
Okay not really.
I mean I've done posts about nothing before and although sometimes a post about nothing can be sort of interesting, I don't think I can do 32 posts in a row about nothing and still keep it interesting.
On the other hand, it might be interesting to see if I can.
Write 32 posts about nothing I mean.
No, even if I make stuff up, I don't think I could do 32 posts about nothing.
I've got to write about something.
The thing is, it's not like something happens around here all the time much less 32 times.
Okay, something might happen once or twice, maybe even three times, but asking for 32 something happens is asking quite a lot.
Even for me.
Hell I don't think even Baskin Robbins has 32 somethings anymore.
Thankfully there's something going on today so maybe I can turn that something into like four somethings then I'll only have like 28 more posts to go before I hit my quota.
Come to think about it, yesterdays supplemental post should have been like 3 posts so then I would have only needed 29 posts.
Boy, I really need to start planning ahead.
If you know what I mean.

2 comments:

John Romeo Alpha said...

The new Blogger appears to be tablet-friendly, all spread out and white-spacey, easy to hit with imprecise fingers and all pinchy-squeezy-zoomey. I guess. Don't use a tablet for Blogger, so don't really know, just guessing. Could I get the old mousey version back please? Please? Tablet version is no-go.

limom said...

Boy, they don't even let you go back to the old Blogger.
I guess I just gotta get used to it.
You know what they say about begging and being able to choose.