Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Final

So for the last two days, I've been a hawking my goods over at the Haleiwa Arts Festival.
I didn't have the opportunity to make new stuff what with the move and all, so all I had was whatever was laying around.
My intention was to get rid of as much stuff as possible cause I can't take whatever is laying around with me when I move again next month.
Not a very good view of the North Shore and Haleiwa:



















Haleiwa is off to the right.
The weather was beautiful!
Yesterday we had clear skies but very little wind so it was a bit warm.
Today, the breeze came back so it was nice and pleasant.
The North Shore during the summer is flat, flat, flat:



















Ali'i Beach Park is off to the left and I've seen 10-12 foot waves there during the winter.
This is what they call diving conditions.
It sort of amazes me the transformation the North Shore undergoes just with a change of season.
My Friend Kyle (MFK) manning the fort:

















Closer view of the wares:

















This year it seemed a little better.
There were more folks walking around and it seemed like we got more visits:

















I however, did not do as well as I did last year, in fact I did not even make my entry fee back.
I'm sad.
Sort of.
I mean it's a really nice festival and I don't feel really bad about not making any money.
I still had fun.
Even if the most exciting thing I saw was a pink dog:



















Thankfully dogs are colorblind and she wasn't too embarrassed.
The dog I mean.
Anyways, the bad thing is now I gotta figure out what to do with all my stuff.
Maybe I can store it here for now, until the next sale in November.
I am one box o'stuff lighter, but there's still a lot left.
Maybe a garage sale.
Or maybe not.

No comments: