Thursday, November 18, 2010

le Connaisseur de la Musique

Bon soir mes dedicated readers!
Did you miss le Connaisseur?
I have been how do you say, on sabbatical, taking le temps to bring to you, le lecteur, the meilleur musique of all time!
I have been voyager far and wide, sous et sur, in my chercher of great chansons.
Ce soir, I show to you the Greatest Hat Band of All Time(GHBAT)!
C'est vrai!
Il est Devo!



Devo! mon ami, the band that changed the way we entendrions to music.
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
You do not agree?
You challenge my wisdom?
Better for you not to argue with le Connaisseur!
I shall have to whip you, and whip you good!
Non, je ne suis pas jerkin you back and forth.
Mearly stating what must be as sure as vos nez in front of vos visage!
The dome of puissance gives one much strength in le chambre, non?
One needs such a device when working toujours in the coal mine.
Do you not still believe le Connaisseur?
One listen and you will be how they say, hooked!
Devolution shall wrap deux mains around your head and it will not leg go!
Not until you are vaincre!
Mais, ne inquiet pas.
le Connaisseur pardonner vous.
I know you do not understand the views of someone who is as all knowing as moi.
Je suis after all, le Connaisseur!
I shall enjoy ce soir my time with what le americaines appele le "elevator" musique:



Devo!
Le Meilleur Chapeau Band of All Time(MCBAT)!
Do not argue!
Pour c'est vrai!
C'est un beau monde!

Next on le Connaisseur de la Musique: Why Walking on Sunshine is the happiest song of all time.

The views expressed by le Connaisseur de la Musique do not in any way reflect the opinions of The Flat Tire of its staff.

2 comments:

John Romeo Alpha said...

Congratulations to Devo for the MCBAT award! I did not know that they were connected with the Kent State shootings or that their "devolution" ideas grew out of that experience till I just looked them up after reading this. They always seemed so goofy.

limom said...

Ah, Kent State.
Un tres malade time in histiore americaine, non?
Peut-etre il est time to review M. Crosby, Stills, Nash et Young?