Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Other Stuff

That means this is the stuff before the stuff.
The real stuff is in transit so I have to occupy myself with this stuff since the other stuff hasn't arrived.
Still, any kind of stuff is good stuff.
As long as it's bicycle stuff.
There's just one hold up on the Great Celeste Devil Makeover, that's the Unobtainable Lightness of Roundness.
Seems the Maker of the Unobtainable Lightness of Roundness is on vacation and he's not lifting spoke nor hub until it's over.
The vacation I mean.
Anyways, I got this today:



Okay, I have to admit, I got like three(3) other chain tools around here, so I didn't really need another one.
Or did I?
I needed an Industrial Grade chain tool, now that I'm all serious like.
About bicycle chains that is.
More on that later.
Along with the Industrial Grade chain tool, I also got me this:



Seems I may need one of them star thingys soon.
Maybe.
I also took a bit of a cue from JRA of One Speed: Go! fame.
Keeping up with the Jones' don't you know.
Wouldn't you know it though, as soon as hit the Buy it Now button, I find out Park has come out with one of them Y tool thingys for Torx.
I guess I'll have to get one of them too.
Maybe.
I also ordered me a new jersey.
Well, it's new, but I already have one like it, just in another color.
I've been waiting and waiting for this thing to go on sale for some time now, so I picked up the last two they had:



The Castelli Carico jersey is like the bestest jersey to ever grace this well sculpted body.
I got white cause yellow makes me look fat.
Anyways, it's like super comfortable, like it's not even there. I like that it doesn't have them grippers on the arms, the sleeves are sort of loose like and flappy. That's part of why I like it though.
The loose part, not the flappy.
It also doesn't feel so synthetic and polyester like.
So soft and smooth on the skin.
Ahem.
Since nothing else came in today and I'm out of pictures, here's something I picked up this morning:



I ate like half of them during work.
There are a couple of things I'm trying to decide on with the Great Celeste Devil Makeover since I'll have bike all apart.
One is the cables.
Yes, I know I just changed them out, but I've been eyeballing them Yokozuna cables for a while.
I'm also thinking about trying out a different handle bar.
Again.
This time going full Italian and going with a Deda shallow drop.
Maybe.
Just a few more things to think over was I wait for the other stuff to come in.
So the wait isn't so bad don't you know.

No comments: