Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Incredible Shrinking Event(TISE)!

Never before seen!
You will be amazed, awed and astounded!
Women will shriek, men will flinch like well, shrieking women!
Yes ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you from across the oceans, The Incredible Shrinking Event!(TISE!)
Like wow man.
No really.
One freakin driveway and I lost about a hundred feet of street.
I mean it's not like we got a lot of street to give away.
Okay, okay, I knew the job was dangerous when I took it Fred.
It wasn't going to be easy, you know, convincing folks that closing the street is for the greater good.
I mean "got to eat" right?
Got to work to put some food on the table.
Asking folks to give up some livelyhood ain't easy, lemme tell you.
So now our little event just got a little littler.
If you know what I mean.
Okay, it's not the end of the world, not as I know it anyways, but it does make our event planning a bit more challenging.
Let me sleep on it.
On the other side of the coin, most of the food folks were happy to hear about what we are doing!
Yes, they said, bring on the masses!
Okay, I said, I'm trying my best!
Tomorrow I venture out beyond the range to explore where I have not gone before.
Which is really cool because even today, even though I ride past a lot of these places I rarely stop in to take a look around.
There's this one pizza place that deserves another look, this time as a consumer, and this other food place that looked pretty good too.
I can already count the calories I discovered today.
Two months from now I'll be calling it The Summer of Fatness(TSOF).
Okay, I need to keep an eyeball on the Big Picture.
No distractions!
Even if they include pepperoni and cheese!
Ignore that meatloaf and mash potatos!
Frozen yogurt, next on my eVil list!
Must move forwards!
Take no prisoners!
Sydney or the Bush!











I just know I'm gonna get in trouble for posting that up, but I didn't make it up.
The Sydney or the Bush part I mean.

No comments: