Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mobile Fuel Storage Facility(MFSF)

Today there were no events of any type of significance.
I did not have the opportunity to engage my dual disked self propelled mobile unit.
The engaging point opposite of the East was particularly without sound.
So I sat back down on the stabilized comfort area and turned on the visual stimulator.
Only it wasn't so stimulating.
I peered deep into the recessed rectangular imager hoping the photons would help increase the flow of oxygen transporting fluids. It had the opposite effect as the main processing unit almost went into stand by.
So I picked up a multi-leafed information packet and began to assimilate the printed information.
Like the visual stimulator, it caused the central pump to decrease flow thus preventing any type of increase in motor activity.
Adjusting the matrix of the visual stimulator did not help to increase neural activity, so I used the non-green thrusting enclosed platform to patrol the outer boundaries of my habitable area.
As I traveled the graded wandering path, I remembered that I was below my usual ration of dairy encrusted wheat product:



So I headed on over to the public fuel storage facility to increase my inventory. I found it heavily populated by other fuel gathering bipods but I finished my mission without any unplanned catastrophic events.
Upon arriving back at the permanent domicile I inspected the environmentally stabilized storage unit for alternative fuels.
I discovered a cured Italian tubular material:



It appeared to be an excellent companion to the newly acquired dairy encrusted wheat product.
I also procured a Newtonian gravity detecting device:



So I checked the visual stimulator a second time and discovered a satisfyingly stimulating celluloid reproduction of human existence.
Using careful incisions, I separated portions of the cured Italian tubular material and along with the dairy encrusted wheat product and Newtonian gravity detector, I assembled all digestible material on a transportable circular platform:



I then began to carefully refill the mobile fuel storage facility.
I in fact filled the mobile fuel storage facility to overcapacity.
My main processing unit then went into stand by mode.

2 comments:

dancilhoney said...

COOL! I just love that it comes from corn cobs – strikes me as humorous for some reason. fuel storage tanks

limom said...

Honey, welcome to The Flat Tire and thanks for stopping by.
I have to admit, you got me stumped.
Corn cobs?
Ethanol?
Anywasy, it's cool that you, the reader think it's cool!