Friday, May 13, 2011

The Lost Post

Where is it?
Where did it go?
What was it about?
I dunno.
I mean I think there was a post there somewhere.
It feels like there was a post there somewhere.
Between the crash of Bloggerland and right now I mean.
I think there was a post there, but I don't remember what it was about.
Probably something do with bicycles, but around these parts, one can never be too sure.
If you know what I mean.
Did I post up some pictures?
Not according to my Picasa thingy.
Nothing on my hard drive either.
Still, it seems as though something was lost there in those lonely hours of nothingness, where everything Flat Tire was drifting in the ether.
I admit to feeling a bit lost.
I mean I had something to say, I just couldn't say it.
My soapbox had disappeared.
Somebody moved my podium.
I just know I had something to say, I just don't remember what it was.
I just know it was something good.
Maybe.
Losing access to Bloggerland feels like I lost part of my mind.
Like two days went by and I don't know what happened.
I know I did stuff during those two days, I do stuff everyday, but it just seems like it passed by me.
You know, without recording it and all.
On the other hand, maybe nothing happened.
Despite this being the World's Most Interesting Blog, there are I admit, some days when absolutely nothing of interest takes place.
Luckily I have a pretty wild imagination.
Like the other night I dreamt that the Celeste Devil was stolen.
Not off some rack but because of my ego.
I let some dude ride it, in my dream I mean, because he complimented me on it, the bike I mean, and he just rode off with it!
While he was riding in some fantastical triathlon no less!
I was left standing there, at the transition area, watching said thief ride off into the sunset.
Boy, that didn't feel very good.
Sort of felt like how I feel right now, wondering where that lost post went.
If there was a lost post.
I'm not really sure.
I mean if there was a lost post, that's how I'd be feeling.
Lost.
If you know what I mean.

No comments: