Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Final

On my ride today:
Baseball!



My Friend Kyle's(MFK) oldest son was playing today in Kailua; they were the visitors as Kyle lives over in Kaneohe.
That's not him by the way, he, the son, was pitching.
I see baseball all the time in this park but because there isn't any score board, I am clueless as to what is going on.
It's sort of funny cause no one knew what the score was or what inning we were in.
We just knew that we lost.
Well, MFK's son's team lost.
The visiting fans:



It was freakin hot out there.
MFK's youngest son went with me by bike over to the 7-11 and we had some ice cream.
It was so good I forgot to take pictures.
I got a feeling this isn't the end of ice cream for the summer.
Hope I don't get too fat.
Definitely potential in his younger boy.
For bicycling I mean, not eating ice cream although he has that down too.
Red headed visitor:



No, I don't think either team was named Cardinals.
Maybe it was a scout.
Or something.
Canoe races again at the beach:



If you squint your eyeballs you can see the outrigger canoes lining up at the buoys.
By the time I came back they were at the other end of the beach headed back in this direction.
While the races were going on, some kids were having fun on the boat ramp:



I don't know what they were doing on there, but whatever it was it looked like fun!
I could have rode my bike right off the end of the ramp into the water.
Okay, not really.
Maybe someone elses bike.
Okay, only if they let me.
Yessirreebob!
Summer is here.

No comments: