Wednesday, January 5, 2011

All Things Celesteness

It's what makes it all happen.
The little things.
Today, my celeste hoods came in:



Not sure about them yet as the old hoods are like evil to get off.
I think they may work though.
In a celeste kind of way.
The touch up paint arrived late this afternoon:



I'll get to work on the little dings this weekend.
Some of them are sort of large, so I'll have to sand the area down and maybe lay down some primer.
To do a good job.
So anyways, I've been a busy little bee lately, staying up to all hours looking something to get into next.
Okay, I'm also working on that thing I'm already into, but it never hurts to look ahead!
What I found, is some serious Bianchi love!
I mean you got your normal stuff, like jerseys, and hats and gloves:



You also got the other stuff like water bottles, cages, and tires:



Then you got some fringe stuff, like scarfs, door mats, multi tools and cables:




I mean this celeste stuff is like crazy!
I could literally dress from head to toe in celeste!



Ride on celeste wheels and pedal celeste pedals:




You gotta be a loyal Bianchi enthusiast to get into some of this stuff!
To tell you the truth, I was kinda thinking about the helmet:



After all, I'm a roadie now, and it just won't do to ride around with no MTB helmet no more.
Image of course, is everything.
The small things that make an ensemble, the things that bring it all together, must be considered.
I won't be considering this:



Or they might be just the perfect thing to wear to the mall and show off the massive quads and to declare your Bianchi devotion.

6 comments:

TrevorW�� said...

Yes.... you are sounding more and more like a roadie. It's obvious that the purchase of this bike has released your true inner roadie personality......!! You are now on the true path - the path to roadie nirvana.
Speaking as a 'skinny wheel' rider I can confirm that it is VITAL that your total ensemble all matches.

Steve A said...

Down this path lies - madness!

John Romeo Alpha said...

"I could literally dress from head to toe in celeste!" I like to quote Yoda to help people down the path they are already on: "You will be. You will be."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dOZAc3Ohi4

limom said...

NO!
It's not true!
I'll never turn to the Dark Side!

maybe.

Steve A said...

Actually, looking at the Yoda picture, he's a somewhat faded celeste color himself...

limom said...

I may have to update French Yoda to Italian Yoda.