Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday Stuff

Boy.
I feel so guilty.
I'm not even Catholic.
I was supposed to ride my bicycle today, but I wussed out.
Wussy, wussy, wussy.
Boy.
Maybe I'm overwhelmed.
By bicycles I mean.
Surrounded I am.
No escape.
Well, except for the couch.
My bicycle sanctuary.
Oh yeah.
Anyways, to the stuff.
Traffic hazards:



Coconuts.
Falling from coconut trees.
Not big ones.
Small ones:



Small coconuts + skinny tires = not good things
If you know what I mean.
At least they are not falling on my head:



If not coconuts, then Hawaiian pahvay:



Right in the middle of the street!
Do you know why?
No clue have I.
Surrounded by bicycles.
Out to get me they are.
Whispers in the dark of night.
Possessed?
I think I need to be exorcised.
I mean I need exercise.
Or something.
It's all in my coconut.

5 comments:

Steve A said...

You know, you can fix that problem with fat tires. Like FLAT tires with the L let out.

John Romeo Alpha said...

Bicycle helmets=falling cocoanut protection.

limom said...

Steve A, don't get me going there.
More on that later.

JRA, Amen!

Steve A said...

Have either of you run coconut helmet tests yet? I expect a full test report.
-Steve A, marooned by snow at Montreal Airport

limom said...

I'll leave this one to the OSG Underwriting Labs(OSGUL).