Stuck, stuck, stuck.
Okay, it's sort of my own fault.
I created myself into a corner.
I took off today to work on the teabot.
Time wise, I'm cutting it really close to the deadline which is Sunday morning and I got a feeling I'll be unloading a hot kiln.
Anyways, if you've been following along at home you, the reader, know that I was working on this tall looking teabot thingy:
Today, instead of working on the feet or gear or tracks or whatever, I got the bright idea to do some trim.
I added a triangular thingy to the side:
Then I poked it some, just for some detail:
The idea was to attach four of these things on there, to sort emphasize the height.
Then I attached the spout and added one of those thingys around it.
I think it turned out okay:
The problem is, now I'm stuck.
I don't quite know how to finish it off.
The idea for the tracked gear I had doesn't really match what I've done, so I need to rethink the design.
Instead of making it sort of futuristic, I've made it sort of medieval looking.
Like it should be launched from a catapult.
So right now, I'm sorta taking a break, desperately hoping I get a flash of inspiration.
The thing is, I need to finish this NOW!
Or at the latest Saturday in order to leave me enough time glaze it and the other thingy I made.
I also made some teabot cups today, but those are pretty much toast as there's no way I have time to complete them now.
Especially since I don't even know how I'm going to finish them.
Okay, I just got an idea!
No I didn't.
I did I mean.